IBM Systems Technical University
21 – 25 October 2019 | Prague, CZ,
Standard Rate: CZK 53.999 (excl. local VAT)
21 – 25 October 2019 | Prague, CZ, Hilton Prague
Standard Rate: CZK 53.999 (excl. local VAT)
Join us for a fantastic week of training and enablement on IBM's latest AI, Cloud and Storage solutions at a venue where you can truly immerse yourself and network with your peers and IBM experts. You'll learn how to plan, design, install, configure, migrate, operate and tune your IBM infrastructure for today and tomorrow.
Are you finding it a challenge to keep up with the latest technology & industry developments? Are you looking for the best way to learn about disruptive technologies like AI and Hybrid Cloud? What about the latest developments in your traditional IBM Power and Storage IT estate? In the era of digital transformation, IT professionals must adjust to a rapidly shifting technology and business landscape.
Learn to leverage these technology trends at the IBM® Systems Technical University (TechU) in Prague.
Who should attend:
IBM TechU features skill-building sessions that are in demand and appeal to attendees who share a technical vision. It is intended for IBM clients, IBM Business Partners and IBM employees:
- Business Partner Technical and Sales Specialists
- IT Architects and Specialists
- Data Scientists
- Technical Leaders and Managers
- Infrastructure Planners
- Implementation and Deployment Specialists
- Systems Administrators and Programmers
IBM TechU offers technical sessions, round tables, demos, hands-on tracks, a solution centre and more for all IT focused Technical and Sales Experts.
Solutions, Use Cases and Architectures
- Infrastructure for the digital transformation
- Mission Critical Core systems
- Scalable Data Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Hybrid Multicloud environments
- Open Source and Open Standards based solutions
- Secure computing
IBM Power Systems
- Strategy and Innovation with Power Systems
- Workload optimization - SAP HANA on POWER, Modern Data Platform Solutions
- Cognitive Systems - AI workloads, Data Analytics, Technical Computing
- AIX , IBM i and Linux on Power, including Security and HA/DR system software
- Optimized systems and performance management
- Storage for AI
- Storage for SAP HANA
- Storage for hybrid & Multicloud
- Modernization of Data Protection
- Modernization of storage for traditional workloads, IBM AIX®, IBM i and Linux
- All Flash Arrays & Software Defined Storage
- Cyber Security
IBM Systems Technical University (TechU) empowers you to implement solutions for IBM Power Systems and IBM Storage in a cloud, cognitive and big data world.
Attendees should plan to arrive on Sunday October 20 or Monday October 21 in the morning.
Registration is open on Sunday from 15h00 – 20h00 and as of 8h00 on Monday for the entire duration of the event (in line with the event opening hours each day). The Keynote Session on Monday starts at 10:00 followed by lectures and lab Sessions. The event ends on Friday at 13:15 followed by Lunch. All sessions will be presented in English and business casual attire is appropriate for all conference sessions.
Client, Business Partner, and IBMers rates
|Standard Rate (Clients)||Beginning 1 September 2019||CZK 53,999|
|Standard Rate (Business Partners)||Beginning 1 September 2019||CZK 53,999|
|IBM employee rate||Fixed price||CZK 45,899|
Rate terms and conditions:
All rates shown are excluding local VAT.
Rate terms and conditions: Standard tuition rate for this event is CZK 53,999. Discounts cannot be combined with any other programs or discounts, including IBM Business Partner discounts. Early Bird Rates end 11:59PM on the date determined per event.
You will be charged the conference fees less any applicable discount.
For further details contact the conference team.
Hotel accommodation and event policies:
The Conference hotel, Hilton Prague, is unfortunately sold out. You can always contact the hotel directly in case of no-shows or last-minute cancellation as limited number of rooms might become available in the coming days.
In case of no rooms being available, please contact your local travel agency or book your hotel accommodation via the Internet as per your company policy.
Systems hardware and software certification exams will be offered at the special event rate of USD 100 per exam, up to a 50% discount over the testing center price. A complete listing of available IBM tests is available at the testing lab.
Certification tests are available on a first-come-first-serve basis and by appointment only. Tests are payable on site at the time of testing, using Visa, Master Card or American Express, which the test taker enters directly into the testing tool.
Some vouchers are accepted as payment for exams (for example, PGI/Specialty test vouchers, and IBM employee vouchers), but vouchers are not guaranteed to be accepted.
Potential test takers should prepare for their test(s) prior to the conference.
There you'll find test descriptions, including:
- Certification job role names and descriptions to which the tests apply.
- Test objectives measured on the tests.
- Recommended educational resources.
- Assessment and sample tests to help gauge your readiness for the actual exam.
- Estimated time required to take the test.
Important notes on certification testing:
The same test may be taken by an individual only twice in a 30-day period. Both attempts may be taken at this event. For each test, test takers are required to sign a confidentiality agreement, show their conference badge and one government issued ID with a recent photo (for example: passport, national ID, or driver license). All tests are closed-book containing multiple-choice questions. They are delivered in a proctored environment via a web-based tool.
Candidates should ensure they have a valid web account with Pearson Vue. While a testing ID is important, it is not needed to log in to take the exam. Candidates will need the user name and password for their Pearson Vue web account to log in to take their exam.
Join us at the Solution Center:
- Learn about new products and services
- Explore cutting-edge demos from IBM and top vendors
- Meet face-to-face with hundreds of potential clients and vendors
- Assess the competition and solidify your position in the marketplace
- Network with industry colleagues and build relationships with important decision-makers
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Being a sponsor offers you:
- An opportunity to generate revenue by closing existing deals and developing new opportunities with C-level executives, directors, managers and other decision makers
- An environment for building brand awareness
- A booth in the vibrant Solution Center where attendees can learn more about your products and services
- Options to customize your booth space or use fully turnkey packages
Venue photos are owned by the designated property and are only representative of what you may see at the event.