IBM Digital Learning Developer
This badge earner has demonstrated their ability to create digital learning content on the IBM Training and Skills Digital Learning Platform (DLP), based on Moodle. The individual has mastered the skills necessary to create IBM Digital Learning.
This course combines self-paced digital learning, with live sessions, videos, checkpoints and a variety of social learning options (wikis, forums, etc.) The course ends with a final quiz for which the learner must pass with a score of 80% to earn their IBM Digital Learning Developer Badge. Note: You will get your badge 1-2 hours of passing the quiz.
This course (and associated badge) is free and open to all IBMers and Global Training Providers (GTPs).
To earn the badge the learner must complete all requirements in the Creating IBM Digital Learning with Moodle course.
- Unit 1 - Getting Started with Moodle (IBM’s Digital Learning Platform)
- Unit 2 - Engaging your Learners
- Unit 3 - Creating Interactive Content: Simulations, Quizzes, and Checkpoints
- Unit 4 - Using IBM Standards, Templates, and Best Practices
NOTICE: IBM leverages the services of Credly's Acclaim platform, a 3rd party data processor authorized by IBM and located in the United States, to assist in the administration of the IBM Digital Badge program. In order to issue you an IBM Digital Badge, your personal information (name, email address, and badge earned) will be shared with the Credly’s Acclaim platform. You will receive an email notification from Acclaim with instructions for claiming the badge. Your personal information is used to issue your badge and for program reporting and operational purposes. It will be handled in a manner consistent with IBM privacy practices. The IBM Privacy Statement can be viewed here: https://www.ibm.com/privacy/us/en/. IBM employees can view the IBM Internal Privacy Statement here: https://w3.ibm.com/w3publisher/w3-privacy-notice.
- Digital Learning Developer Badge Contact: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Acclaim Support: For questions related to your Acclaim badge earner account and profile, as well as issues related to claiming your badge after receiving a notification, go to http://support.youracclaim.com.
- General Badge Program inquiries: For general inquiries related to the IBM Digital Badge Program, contact email@example.com.