IBM Systems Technical University
IBM TechU features skill-building sessions that are in demand and appeal to attendees who share a technical vision and curiosity. IBM TechU offers technical breakout sessions, roundtables, demos, and more. Join us for the most comprehensive technical training event on IBM Systems, products and solutions.
You'll learn how to plan, architect, install, configure, migrate, operate and tune your IBM infrastructure for today and tomorrow. Train to stay ahead with IBM Systems TechU.
What's new at TechU
Get the opportunity to
- Sharpen your expertise with 100s of sessions led by IBM Distinguished Engineers and product experts…the A-team of the IBM Systems community
- Experience the latest technology via demos geared to all skill levels
- Test-drive new products from IBM and IBM Business Partners in the Solution Center
- Expand your professional network when you connect with product developers and industry leaders
- Learn from your peers via networking sessions and discussions on real-world IT challenges and successes
The agenda will include more than 700 information-packed technical sessions delivered by top IBM developers and experts.
Ensure you don't get left behind by gaining new skills to harness the power of IBM Systems technologies. Whether you are a service provider or IT manager - you need to become agile and responsive.
Deep dive into tech training
IBM Power Systems Highlights
IBM Z and LinuxONE Highlights
IBM Storage Highlights
Who should attend
This conference is designed for IBM Clients, IBM Business Partners and IBM employees who share a technical vision and curiosity. We recognize that innovation is more than just a job title and it thrives on constant change. Therefore, our sessions are meant for ALL roles, from developers and architects, to engineers and IT professionals.
IBM Systems Technical University (TechU) empowers you to implement solutions for IBM Power Systems, IBM Z and IBM Storage in a cloud, cognitive and big data world.
Attendees should plan to arrive on Sunday, October 6, in the morning. Registration opens at 3:00 PM on Sunday. Sessions begin on Monday at 8:30 AM. All sessions will be presented in English and business casual attire is appropriate for all conference activities.
Client, Business Partner, and IBMer rates
|Early Bird Rate (Clients, Business Partners)||Expires July 21||USD 2,295|
|Alumni (Clients, Business Partners)||Expires July 21||USD 2,095|
|IBM employee rate||USD 2,495|
|Standard Rate||USD 2,495|
Business Partners with:
|PGI Voucher||USD 500|
|Competency Voucher||USD 0|
|PartnerWorld Voucher||USD 1,245|
Rate terms and conditions:
Rate terms and conditions: Standard tuition rate for these events is USD 2,495. Discounts cannot be combined with any other programs or discounts, including IBM Business Partner discounts. Early Bird Rates end 11:59 PM Eastern time on the date determined per event.
You will be charged the conference fees less any applicable discount. Any discount will be applied when the credit card is billed. For further details contact the registration team.
Event cancellation and substitution policy :
Please review the following terms and conditions carefully.
By registering for the event you accepted the terms and conditions as presented during registration. If you do not accept the terms and conditions of the event, you may cancel your registration without penalty prior to August 12, 2019, by contacting the Registration team.
For cancellations received August 12 through September 2, 2019 registration fees will be fully refunded less a USD 200 administrative fee. Registration fees will not be refunded for cancellations received after September 2, 2019. Substitutions are permitted at any time; replaced attendees will not be subject to registration fee cancellation penalties.
Hotel accommodation and event policies
The Venetian Resort 3355 S Las Vegas Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89109
IBM negotiated room type and rates The Venetian Resort Guest Room Rate: USD 189.00
Please note that we have negotiated a special rate at the hotel for conference attendees. Securing your room reservation within the IBM block entitles you to complimentary wireless access for the duration of your stay.
Room Policies Tax is not included
Tax Policy Room Rates shown do not include 1% Tourism Levy (subject to change). Total room charges presented on the website will include all room fees and taxes.
Venue photos are owned by the designated property and are only representative of what you may see at the event.
Join us at the Solution Center
- Learn about new products and services
- Explore cutting-edge demos from IBM and top vendors
- Meet face-to-face with hundreds of potential clients and vendors
- Assess the competition and solidify your position in the marketplace
- Network with industry colleagues and build relationships with important decision-makers
Sponsor at TechU
Being a sponsor offers you
- An opportunity to generate revenue by closing existing deals and developing new opportunities with C-level executives, directors, managers and other decision makers
- An environment for building brand awareness
- A booth in the vibrant Solution Center where attendees can learn more about your products and services
- Options to customize your booth space or use fully turnkey packages