Model for Presentation in IBM Cognos Framework Manager - eLearning
This offering teaches IBM Cognos Framework Manager data modelers how to model for presentation. Participants will learn how to organize their objects into a presentation view. They will learn about the different types of query subjects and how to specify security for their Framework Manager models. Additionally, they will learn how to create analysis objects and manage OLAP data sources.
Note: Guided eLearning is a self-paced offering which includes web-based content for self-study and videos (including audio) that demonstrate activities.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
- IBM Cognos Analytics 11.x
Learning Journeys that reference this course:
• Knowledge of OLAP concepts
• Knowledge of how to identify common data structures, define reporting requirements, and identify data access strategies
• Familiarity with the IBM Cognos Framework Manager user interface and workflow process
• Knowledge of how to create a baseline project
• Knowledge of how to work with query subjects and relationships
• Knowledge of how to use filters and calculations
• Knowledge of time dimensions
You will have the prerequisite knowledge if you have taken the K01010 Introduction to IBM Cognos Framework Manager course and the K01011 Model for Predictable Results in IBM Cognos Framework Manager course and understood the concepts presented in those courses.
• Create a presentation view
• Examine data source query subject types
• Examine stored procedure query subject types
• Specify data security and package security
• Specify object security and dynamic data security
• Create analysis objects
• Manage OLAP data sources
Please refer to course overview
IBM Training Blog:
You can enroll in an instructor-led classroom at different geographic locations, instructor-led online course in any timezone or a self-paced online course.
Start date on / after:
Guaranteed to Run (GTR):
|Start Date||My Time Zone||GTR||Country||City||Duration||Delivery Type||Language||Partner||Action|
|8 Hours||Web-based Training||English||TechData Inc.|
|8 Hours||Web-based Training||English||Ingram Micro|
|8 Hours||Web-based Training||English||ITMS|
|8 Hours||Web-based Training||English||Arrow ECS|
|8 Hours||Web-based Training||English||LearnQuest|
|8 Hours||Web-based Training||English||Global Knowledge|