Create Reports using IBM Cognos Analytics - Reporting - eLearning
This offering provides authors with an introduction to the reporting capabilities in IBM Cognos Analytics – Reporting. Authors will learn about the reporting environment, the different types of reports that can be created, and how they can be enhanced by modifying properties.
Note: Guided eLearning is a self-paced offering which includes web-based content for self-study and videos (including audio) that demonstrate activities.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
- IBM Cognos Analytics 11.x
Learning Journeys that reference this course:
• IBM Cognos Analytics Authors
• Knowledge of business requirements
• Knowledge of/experience with the IBM Cognos Analytics portal
• What is IBM Cognos Analytics – Reporting?
• Examine dimensionally modelled and dimensional data sources
• Examine personal data sources and data modules
• Examine list reports
• Aggregate measure/fact data
• Use shared dimensions to create multi-fact queries
• Add repeated information to reports
• Create crosstab reports
• Create complex crosstab reports
• Format, sort, and aggregate data in a crosstab
• Create discontinuous crosstab reports
• Create a visualization report
Please refer to course overview
IBM Training Blog:
You can enroll in an instructor-led classroom at different geographic locations, instructor-led online course in any timezone or a self-paced online course.
Start date on / after:
Guaranteed to Run (GTR):
|Start Date||My Time Zone||GTR||Country||City||Duration||Delivery Type||Language||Partner||Action|
|6 Hours||Web-based Training||English||TechData Inc.|
|8 Hours||Web-based Training||English||Arrow ECS|
|6 Hours||Web-based Training||English||ITMS|
|6 Hours||Web-based Training||English||Global Knowledge|
|6 Hours||Web-based Training||English||LearnQuest|
|6 Hours||Web-based Training||English||Ingram Micro|