Each year thousands of IBM clients, business partners, IT professionals and IBM employees attend TechU events held around the world. TechU equips you with the knowledge and essential skills necessary to deliver the innovations of tomorrow. Learn to leverage disruptive technology trends like cloud and cognitive at the IBM Systems Technical University (TechU) in Orlando.
Make an effort to get outside during your training to enjoy the warm weather. Orlando attracts around 60 million visitors every year, who come for the warm climate, the world-famous theme parks, the shopping malls, the golf courses and the nightlife. We look forward to seeing you in Orlando.
Get the opportunity to:
- Sharpen your expertise with 100s of sessions led by IBM Distinguished Engineers and product experts…the A-team of the IBM Systems community
- Experience the latest technology via demos geared to all skill levels
- Test-drive new products from IBM and IBM Business Partners in the Solution Center
- Expand your professional network when you connect with product developers and industry leaders
- Learn from your peers via networking sessions and discussions on real-world IT challenges and successes
The agenda will include more than 700 information-packed technical sessions delivered by top IBM developers and experts.
Ensure you don't get left behind by gaining new skills to harness the power of IBM Systems technologies. Whether you are a service provider or IT manager - you need to become agile and responsive.
Who should attend:
This conference is designed for IBM clients, IBM Business Partners and IBM employees who share a technical vision and curiosity. We recognize that innovation is more than just a job title and it thrives on constant change. Therefore, our sessions are meant for ALL roles from developers and architects, to engineers and IT professionals.
IBM Systems Technical University (TechU) empowers you to implement solutions for IBM Power Systems, IBM Z and IBM Storage in a cloud, cognitive and big data world.
Client, Business Partner and IBMer rates:
|Alumni Rate||Available through February 23||USD 2,095|
|Early Bird Rate*||Available through February 23||USD 2,295|
|Standard Rate (Clients and Business Partners)||Available through May 18||USD 2,495|
|Business Partners with:|
|PGI Voucher||Available through May 18||USD 500|
|Using PartnerWorld Voucher||Available through May 18||USD 1,245|
|Using Competency Voucher||Available through May 18||USD 0|
|IBM Employee Rate||Available through May 18||USD 2,495|
Notice: Florida state tax of 6.5% will be added to your total charges. The tax amount will be reflected on your invoice/receipt.
Rate terms and conditions:
Standard tuition rate for these events is USD 2,495. Discounts cannot be combined with any other programs or discounts, including IBM Business Partner discounts. Early Bird Rates end 11:59 PM Eastern time on the date determined per event.
You will be charged the conference fees less any applicable discount.
Any discount will be applied when the credit card is billed.
Hotel accommodation and event policies
For your planning purposes: TechU conference sessions will be held at two hotel properties: The Hilton Buena Vista Palace AND The Hilton Lake Buena Vista. Both properties offer the TechU group room rate. The hotels are within a 10 minute walking distance. TechU will provide courtesy shuttles between both hotels throughout the conference. Courtesy shuttles will pick up and drop off at designated shuttle stops between both hotels.
Location: Hilton Buena Vista Palace 1900 E. Buena Vista Drive Lake Buena Vista, Florida, 32830
Location: Hilton Lake Buena Vista 1751 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Lake Buena Vista, Florida, 32830
Venue photos are owned by the designated property and are only representative of what you may see at the event.
Session Catalog link coming soon.
IBM Power Systems
- Cognitive & AI Track
- IBM i Fast Start for Rookies
IBM Z and LinuxONE
- Fast Start Learning Paths
- Storage Boot Camps
- Storage Fast Start for Rookies
Business Partner activities
Join us at the Solution Center
- Learn about new products and services
- Explore cutting-edge demos from IBM and top vendors
- Meet face-to-face with hundreds of potential clients and vendors
- Assess the competition and solidify your position in the marketplace
- Network with industry colleagues and build relationships with important decision-makers
Sponsor at TechU
Being a sponsor offers you
- An opportunity to generate revenue by closing existing deals and developing new opportunities with C-level executives, directors, managers and other decision makers
- An environment for building brand awareness
- A booth in the vibrant Solution Center where attendees can learn more about your products and services
- Options to customize your booth space or use fully turnkey packages
View event highlights - Connect with attendees and tech experts - Articles and more!
Connect with IBM Systems TechU
Join the conversation! #IBMTechU