IBM Systems Technical University
Registration available soon!
Rate: EUR 2.099 (excl. VAT) All sessions will be in English.
Each year thousands of IBM clients, business partners, IT professionals and IBM employees attend TechU events held around the world. TechU equips you with the knowledge and essential skills necessary to deliver the innovations of tomorrow. Learn to leverage disruptive technology trends like cloud and cognitive at the IBM Systems Technical University (TechU) in Düsseldorf.
Fun fact: the Königsallee in Düsseldorf, also know as "the KÖ", is Germany’s busiest upmarket shopping street: it is nearly a kilometer long full of international flagship stores and shopping centres. The town claims they are home to the "longest bar in the world", located in Düsseldorf’s Altstadt (Old Town). And lastly, “wheels of joy” play an important role in the city’s history: in 1288, after winning a battle and receiving the town charter, children did wheels of joy. Even today, when you are strolling through the Old Town, children will offer to do cartwheels and there is even an annual cart-wheeling tournament.
Registration available soon!
Get the opportunity to:
- Sharpen your expertise with 100s of sessions led by IBM Distinguished Engineers and product experts…the A-team of the IBM
- Systems community
- Experience the latest technology via demos geared to all skill levels
- Test-drive new products from IBM and IBM Business Partners in the Solution Center
- Expand your professional network when you connect with product developers and industry leaders
- Learn from your peers via networking sessions and discussions on real-world IT challenges and successes
The agenda will include more than 500 information-packed technical sessions delivered by top IBM developers and experts.
Ensure you don't get left behind by gaining new skills to harness the power of IBM Systems technologies. Whether you are a service provider or IT manager - you need to become agile and responsive.
What's new at TechU!
Leverage IBM TechU’s expertise & innovative technology that enables digital transformation. TechU is the premier event to train you for what’s to come. Check out the new on-demand topics and sessions we are offering.
Who should attend:
This conference is designed for IBM clients, IBM Business Partners and IBM employees who share a technical vision and curiosity. We recognize that innovation is more than just a job title and it thrives on constant change. Therefore, our sessions are meant for ALL roles from developers and architects, to engineers and IT professionals.
IBM Systems Technical University (TechU) empowers you to implement solutions for IBM powr Systems and IBM Storage in a cloud, cognitive and big data world.
Attendees should plan to arrive on Sunday, October 11 in the afternoon or Monday, October 12 in the morning. Registration opens at 4:00 PM on Sunday. The event starts on Monday, October 12 at 9:45 AM. All sessions will be presented in English and business casual attire is appropriate for all conference sessions.
Registration available soon!
Client, Business Partner and IBMer rates:
|Clients, Business Partners, Government||Availability||Price|
|Alumni Rate||Available through the entire period||EUR 1.697|
|Early Bird Rate||Ends August 31, 2020||EUR 1.784|
|Standard rate||Starts September 1, 2020||EUR 2.099|
|Late fee||Starts October 5, 2020||EUR 2.204|
|Using PGI Voucher||EUR 420|
|Using PartnerWorld Voucher||EUR 1.050|
|Using Competency Voucher||EUR 0|
Rate terms and conditions:
- Standard tuition rate for this event is EUR 2.099
- All rates mentioned are exclusive of local VAT
- Discounts cannot be combined with any other programs or discounts, including IBM Business Partner discounts
- Early Bird Rates end 11:59 PM on the date determined per event
You will be charged the conference fees less any applicable discount. Any discount will be applied when the invoice is being sent. For further details contact the registration team.
Event cancellation, no show & substitution policy
- To avoid charges, conference enrollees must cancel their registrations 10 working days before the start of the event, by end of day, September 27, 2020. Registration fees will not be refunded for cancellations received after September 27, 2020 unless duly justified and justification received before event start.
- To cancel your registration, attendees can update their registration record or call or contact us via email. Please reference your registration confirmation number on your cancellation request.
No Show Policy
- No shows will be charged the full conference fee.
- Substitutions are permitted at any time; replaced attendees will not be subject to registration fee cancellation penalties.
Sponsor at TechU
Join us at the Solution Center
- Learn about new products and services
- Explore cutting-edge demos from IBM and top vendors
- Meet face-to-face with hundreds of potential clients and vendors
- Assess the competition and solidify your position in the marketplace
- Network with industry colleagues and build relationships with important decision-makers
Being a sponsor offers you
- An opportunity to generate revenue by closing existing deals and developing new opportunities with C-level executives, directors, managers and other decision makers
- An environment for building brand awareness
- A booth in the vibrant Solution Center where attendees can learn more about your products and services
- Options to customize your booth space or use fully turnkey packages
View event highlights - Connect with attendees and tech experts - Articles and more!
Connect with IBM Systems TechU
Join the conversation! #IBMTechU