Each year thousands of IBM clients, business partners, IT professionals and IBM employees attend TechU events held around the world. TechU equips you with the knowledge and essential skills necessary to deliver the innovations of tomorrow. Learn to leverage disruptive technology trends like cloud and cognitive at the IBM Systems Technical University (TechU) in Buenos Aires.
Get the opportunity to:
- Sharpen your expertise with 40s of sessions led by IBM Distinguished Engineers and product experts…the A-team of the IBM Systems community
- Experience the latest technology via demos geared to all skill levels
- Test-drive new products from IBM and IBM Business Partners in the Solution Center
- Expand your professional network when you connect with product developers and industry leaders
- Learn from your peers via networking sessions and discussions on real-world IT challenges and successes
The agenda will include more than 40 information-packed technical sessions delivered by top IBM developers and experts.
Ensure you don't get left behind by gaining new skills to harness the power of IBM Systems technologies. Whether you are a service provider or IT manager - you need to become agile and responsive.
Who should attend:
This conference is designed for IBM clients, IBM Business Partners and IBM employees who share a technical vision and curiosity. We recognize that innovation is more than just a job title and it thrives on constant change. Therefore, our sessions are meant for ALL roles from developers and architects, to engineers and IT professionals.
IBM Systems Technical University (TechU) empowers you to implement solutions for IBM Power Systems, IBM Z and IBM Storage in a cloud, cognitive and big data world.
Attendees should plan to arrive on Tuesday 21st or Wednesday 22nd in the morning. Registration opens at 17:00 on Tuesday and 08:00 AM on Wednesday. The opening session on Wednesday starts at 09:30 AM. All sessions will be presented in Spanish and business casual attire is appropriate for all conference sessions.
Client, Business Partner and IBMer rates:
|Standard rate (Clients, Business Partners )||Available through the entire period||USD 850 + TAX|
|IBM employee rate||Available through the entire period||USD 600 + TAX|
|Clients with ivoucher1||Available through the entire period||USD 0|
|Business Partner with Education Voucher2||Available through the entire period||USD 0|
Rate terms and conditions: All rates shown are excluding local VAT.
Invoices will be issued after the event in your local currency.
iVoucher1: IBM i Clients who hold the IBM i vouchers has free entrance and hotel included (single room).
Business Partner with Education Voucher2
The hotel (double room) is included with registrations through 10 April 2020. After this date, registration only covers tuition.
Special Promotion: When four partners from the same firm enroll with their education vouchers, the firm will get one complimentary client* pass. This pass includes a single hotel room.
*Public sector clients are not eligible
*Paying by Business Partner Education Voucher If you plan to use a PGI or Competency Voucher for this event you must register for the conference and provide your voucher number in the voucher number field on the registration form. You will be notified within 48 hours if your voucher is not validated.
Hotel accommodation and event policies
Please note that we have negotiated a special rate at the hotel for conference attendees. Securing your room reservation within the IBM block entitles you to complimentary wireless access for the duration of your stay.
Location: Panamericano Buenos Aires Carlos Pellegrini 551 St, C1009. Buenos Aires Argentina
TEL:+5411 4348 5000
IBM negotiated room type and rates:
Single: USD 155* + tax Double Room: USD 155* + tax
*Room rates are shown in US dollars and don't include taxes.
Parking is not included.
Hotel Substitution and Cancellation Policy:
Substitutions and cancellations must be made directly to the hotel 24 hs before the event.
Substitutions can be made at any time.
Late cancellations (six business days before the event) or no-shows will be charged the full tuition fee.
Venue photos are owned by the designated property and are only representative of what you may see at the event.
Sponsor at TechU
Being a sponsor offers you
- An opportunity to generate revenue by closing existing deals and developing new opportunities with C-level executives, directors, managers and other decision makers
- An environment for building brand awareness
- A booth in the vibrant Solution Center where attendees can learn more about your products and services
- Options to customize your booth space or use fully turnkey packages
Join us at the Solution Center
- Learn about new products and services
- Explore cutting-edge demos from IBM and top vendors
- Meet face-to-face with hundreds of potential clients and vendors
- Assess the competition and solidify your position in the marketplace
- Network with industry colleagues and build relationships with important decision-makers
View event highlights - Connect with attendees and tech experts - Articles and more!
Connect with IBM Systems TechU
Join the conversation! #IBMTechU