IBM Systems Technical University
Early Bird Saver Rate: EUR 1.869 (excl. VAT) All sessions will be in English.
Each year thousands of IBM clients, business partners, IT professionals and IBM employees attend TechU events held around the world. TechU equips you with the knowledge and essential skills necessary to deliver the innovations of tomorrow. Learn to leverage disruptive technology trends like cloud and cognitive at the IBM Systems Technical University (TechU) in Amsterdam.
Fun fact: Did you know that Amsterdam actually has 1,281 bridges? That’s three times as many as Venice! There are 165 Amsterdam canals that combine for a length of over 100 kilometers (about 60 miles). The Canal Ring became part of the UNESCO World Heritage list in 2010.
Get the opportunity to:
- Sharpen your expertise with 100s of sessions led by IBM Distinguished Engineers and product experts…the A-team of the IBM Systems community
- Experience the latest technology via demos geared to all skill levels
- Test-drive new products from IBM and IBM Business Partners in the Solution Center
- Expand your professional network when you connect with product developers and industry leaders
- Learn from your peers via networking sessions and discussions on real-world IT challenges and successes
The agenda will include more than 300 information-packed technical sessions delivered by top IBM developers and experts.
Ensure you don't get left behind by gaining new skills to harness the power of IBM Systems technologies. Whether you are a service provider or IT manager - you need to become agile and responsive.
Who should attend:
This conference is designed for IBM clients, IBM Business Partners and IBM employees who share a technical vision and curiosity. We recognize that innovation is more than just a job title and it thrives on constant change. Therefore, our sessions are meant for ALL roles from developers and architects, to engineers and IT professionals.
IBM Systems Technical University (TechU) empowers you to implement solutions for IBM Z, IBM Storage and LinuxONE in a cloud, cognitive and big data world.
Attendees should plan to arrive on Sunday, 24 May in the afternoon or Monday, 25 May in the morning.
Registration opens at 4:00 PM on Sunday. The event starts on Monday, 25 May at 9:45 AM. All sessions will be presented in English and business casual attire is appropriate for all conference sessions.
Client and Business Partner rates
|Clients, Business Partners, Government||Availability||Price|
|Alumni Rate||EUR 1.759|
|Early Bird Rate||Ends 31 March||EUR 1.869|
|Standard rate||Starts 1 April||EUR 2.199|
|Late fee||Starts 18 May||EUR 2.309|
|Using PGI Voucher||EUR 440|
|Using PartnerWorld Voucher||EUR 1.100|
|Using Competency Voucher||EUR 0|
Rate terms and conditions:
Standard tuition rate for this event is EUR 2.199.
All rates shown are excluding local VAT.
Discounts are always calculated using the standard rate and cannot be combined with any other programs or discounts, including IBM Business Partner discounts.
Early Bird Rates end 11:59 PM on the date determined per event.
You will be charged the conference fees less any applicable discount. Any discount will be applied when the invoice is being sent. For further details contact the registration team.
Event cancellation, no-show & substitution policy:
Cancel Policy To avoid charges, conference enrollees must cancel their registrations 10 working days before the start of the event, by end of day 10 May. Registration fees will not be refunded for cancellations received after 10 May unless duly justified and justification received before event start.
To cancel your registration, attendees can update their registration record or call or contact us via email. Please reference your registration confirmation number on your cancellation request.
No-show Policy No-shows will be charged the full conference fee.
Substitution Policy Substitutions are permitted at any time; replaced attendees will not be subject to registration fee cancellation penalties.
Hotel accommodation and event policies
Location: Langelaan 3 2211 XT Noordwijkerhout The Netherlands
Telephone: +31 252 378 888
IBM negotiated room type and rates Standard double room for single use: EUR 138,50 per night
The room rate is including VAT, however excluding city tax.
Please note that we have negotiated a special rate at the hotel for conference attendees. Securing your room reservation within the IBM block entitles you to complimentary breakfast and wireless access for the duration of your stay.
The NH Noordwijk Conference Centre Leeuwenhorst hotel works as much for leisure guests as it does for business travelers. It’s in the stunning tulip field region and close to a long, sandy beach. Transport-wise, you’re an easy drive away from Leiden and Schiphol Airport.
- Short drive to sandy Noordwijk beach
- A bicycle ride away from the magnificent Keukenhof Gardens
- 20-minute drive to Schiphol Airport
- VAT is included, city tax is not included.
- Cancellation of room reservation is free of charge until 29 April.
- As of 29 April or in case of no-show, 100% of the full stay will be charged.
Join us at the Solution Center
- Learn about new products and services
- Explore cutting-edge demos from IBM and top vendors
- Meet face-to-face with hundreds of potential clients and vendors
- Assess the competition and solidify your position in the marketplace
- Network with industry colleagues and build relationships with important decision-makers
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Being a sponsor offers you:
- An opportunity to generate revenue by closing existing deals and developing new opportunities with C-level executives, directors, managers and other decision makers
- An environment for building brand awareness
- A booth in the vibrant Solution Center where attendees can learn more about your products and services
- Options to customize your booth space or use fully turnkey packages
View event highlights - Connect with attendees and tech experts - Articles and more!
Connect with IBM Systems TechU
Join the conversation! #IBMTechU