As an Entry Level Consultant, you will have the opportunity to join a cohort of talented and committed colleagues on a two-year journey designed to develop you into a top consultant at IBM. IBM is transforming, and consultants play a critical role in that journey. With over 1,000 consultants on hundreds of different client projects, the entry level consulting program is an opportunity to experience a variety of roles, grow as a consultant and transform into an IBM leader. You are supported by program managers, buddies, project managers and extensive in-person training - beginning with boot camp to develop core consulting skills on day one. Each starting consultant is aligned to a practice where they develop subject matter expertise in one or more industries as they work on multiple projects during the two-year program. You will receive a collaborative, challenging and transformative experience
IBM is now hiring entry-level consultants
- Join an elite development program, unmatched in the marketplace.
- Be part of a unique and specialized community; connect locally with your peers and managers.
- Foster your collaboration and networking skills with globally accessible teams.
- Develop a specialized skillset through experiential learning and a tailored education path.
- Experience a variety of role(s) and projects, as well as peer-led initiatives.
- Benefit from customized career planning and mentoring.
IBM’s Entry Level Consultants program opens doors. Take advantage of this opportunity to broaden your expertise among a diverse and esteemed global network of colleagues. IBMers represent some of the most extraordinary, sophisticated and insightful people from around the world—mentors and connections that will continue to propel your career forward for a lifetime.
IBM is now hiring entry-level consultantsWe require:
- Willingness and ability to travel 4 days a week (home on weekends – based on project requirements) but up to 100% travel if business and client needs require
- Reside within a reasonable commuting distance (generally 80 kilometers or less) of one of the following cities: Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal and Calgary.
- Minimum 3.2 GPA Preferred
Think you're a good fit?
If so, we'd love to meet you in-person at one of the many schools, conferences and events that we'll be attending. All candidates must apply online. If we are at your school, you can apply through your school program.