Get up to speed on TS1155 Tape Drive from its new data sheet
IBM TS1155 Tape Drive offers new benefits, features, technology and more. Read the latest information.
Have quick access to your data
TS1155 Tape Drive leverages IBM Spectrum Archive™ software featuring IBM Linear Tape File System (LTFS) technology for fast access to data.
Leverage write-once-read-many cartridges
TS1155 Tape Drive allows you to take advantage of write-once-read-many (WORM) cartridges for long-term data retention.
See the data sheet for software requirements.
- 3592-55F IBM Power Systems running IBM AIX®, IBM i or Linux; IBM p Systems running AIX or Linux
- 3592-55F (cont'd) IBM i Systems running IBM i or IBM OS/400®; open systems running Microsoft Windows
- 3592-55E Open systems servers running Microsoft Windows
- Native capacity uncompressed (Part 1): 15 TB or 10 TB (using JD/JZ media), 7 TB or 4 TB (JC/JY)
- Native capacity uncompressed (Part 2): 3 TB or 2 TB (JL media)
- Native sustained data rate uncompressed (Part 3): 900 GB or 500 GB (JK media) depending on format
- Native sustained data rate uncompressed: 360 MBps-type D media or 300 MBps-type C media reformatted
- Burst data rate: 800 MBps
- High-speed search (maximum): 12.4 m/s end-end search rate