What Compiler and Library for REXX on IBM Z can do for you
Shorter, easier to follow programs
REXX programs tend to be shorter and easier to follow than programs written in other languages, making it ideal for both new and experienced IBM Z programmers.
Increased app development productivity
REXX’s high level simplicity, strong parsing, 'naturalness' and interpretive support offers developers a reduced development cycle and excellent source-level interactive debugging.
Efficient systems management
Both the REXX Library and the REXX compiler provide integrated error checking and data during debugging, which can make your systems management more efficient.
Compiler and Library for REXX on IBM Z features and values
- Why IBM REXX?
- Powerful combination of compiler and library
- Multiple environment support
- Alternate Library available for software distribution
- Also available - REXX for VSE
- Flexible licensing options