Drive shorter time to market and cost reduction
Features five IBM Security products
Includes IBM Security Access Manager, IBM Security Identity Governance and Intelligence, IBM Security Privileged Identity Manager, IBM Directory Suite and IBM Security QRadar Log Manager.
Automates identity and access management
Centralizes user authentication and authorization for web and other applications; provides policy-based access control validation and enforcement for sensitive business and IT assets.
Helps manage security and compliance
Automates user provisioning, monitoring and reporting on access activity throughout the user lifecycle; provides analytics and reporting to gain deeper insight into users, roles and entitlements.
Key features of IBM Security Identity and Access Assurance
- Acts as the hub for authentication and authorization
- Delivers enterprise-level identity management and governance
- Manages and audits the use of privileged access credentials
- Simplifies identity and directory management
- Collects and aggregates data into actionable IT forensics