Identify threats and security gaps in databases
IBM Guardium Vulnerability Assessment scans data infrastructures (databases, data warehouses and big data environments) to detect vulnerabilities, and suggests remedial actions. The solution identifies exposures such as missing patches, weak passwords, unauthorized changes and misconfigured privileges. Full reports are provided as well as suggestions to address all vulnerabilities. Guardium Vulnerability Assessment detects behavioral vulnerabilities such as account sharing, excessive administrative logins and unusual after-hours activity. It identifies threats and security gaps in databases that could be exploited by hackers.
Sensitive data discovery
Discover and classify sensitive data in heterogeneous environments.
Vulnerability testing and reporting
View detailed reporting on entitlements and risky configurations.
Automate compliance audits and exception management.
Key features of IBM Guardium Vulnerability Assessment
- Automate discovery of your unknown data assets
- Classify sensitive data in the discovered data sources
- Monitor entitlements and data source credentials
- Automate vulnerability scanning and configuration
- Map predefined tests for best practice standards
- Uncover behavioral vulnerabilities
- Provide a scalable platform
- Report and take action