Smart building technology that creates a workplace that works for everyone
With more employees returning to the office, a smart building solution helps building owners reimagine the workplace and create new experiences. Predictive decision-making makes it easier to control and improve invisible office building comforts including HVAC and air quality control systems, energy consumption, emissions, security systems and access control, while keeping operating costs low. Implementing a digital transformation that includes Wi-Fi, building automation, internet of things (IoT), connectivity, artificial intelligence (AI) and IoT technologies helps improve energy management and makes common tasks easier.
IBM® TRIRIGA® Application Suite helps you navigate this new smart building ecosystem with capabilities that help boost productivity and keep employees safer.
A smart building management system to help reopen facilities
Well-being is the best experience
Deliver on key building operation initiatives with TRIRIGA. Manage PPE, install new signage, design new socially distanced seating options and make outdoor space reservable.
Make it easier to navigate facilities management
Intelligent building and smart building systems bring floor plans to life, reduce congestion, improve energy consumption and save time with new indoor mapping powered by Esri ArcGIS Indoors.
The benefits of smart buildings and a flexible workplace
- Maintains social distancing
- Meets capacity guidelines
- Enhances cleaning protocols
- Uses IoT devices to monitor occupancy
- Offers easy navigation
- Allows conference room reservations in advance or on the fly
- Makes amenities readily available
- Provides critical workplace services
- Provides dynamic space plans
- Right-sizes your space and energy usage
- Tackles preventive maintenance
- Keeps capital projects on time and within budget for stakeholders
Talk to an expert
See how your organization can benefit from a smart building workplace experience.