This IBM Mobile Application Privacy Statement (“Mobile Privacy Statement”) explains the data IBM may collect on behalf of the entity that entitles you to use this IBM mobile application (or “App”). This Mobile Privacy Statement only applies to the information IBM may collect on behalf of that entity. It does not apply to the information that entity may collect for its own use.
Except when used in demonstration mode, the App is for use in connection with the IBM Power AI Vision product, which is sold by IBM separately from the App.
You are solely responsible for any images which you take as part of the function of this App.
Downloading, accessing, or otherwise using the App indicates that you have read this Mobile Privacy Statement and consent to its terms. If you do not consent to the terms of this Mobile Privacy Statement, do not proceed to download, access, or otherwise use the App.
IBM may collect the following information through the App:
• Personal information you may provide to download and use the App and the IBM Video Streaming Cloud Services, including your email address, name, and password
• Information about your usage of the App and IBM Video Streaming Cloud Services, including crash logs and usage statistics
• Information about your device and its interaction with the App and the IBM Video Streaming Cloud Services, including the type of mobile device you use with the App, its unique user ID, IP address, and operating system, and the type of mobile Internet browsers in use
• Information about the location of your device, including geo-location information
IBM may use the information collected through this App in the following ways:
• To review the quality and improve the functionality of the App and the IBM Video Streaming Cloud Services
• To better improve the way the App and the IBM Video Streaming Cloud Services work with your device
• To create new Apps
• To provide anonymized user analytics and industry benchmarking
• To share anonymized data with third parties
Provided that this information is not required to be retained pursuant to judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, this information will be deleted when it is no longer needed to provide the services associated with the App, unless it has been anonymized and does no longer contain personally identifiable information.