Communication preferences allows you to manage information flow from IBM and ensure relevant information is provided in the format you choose. This includes PartnerWorld emails, interest areas and newsletter subscription preferences sent to the Primary Relationship Contacts and Authorized Profile Administrators.
You can choose to receive PartnerWorld emails about key PartnerWorld information relevant to your company, or not. If you opt in to receive these, you need to complete at least one area of your interest, preferred e-mail format and language of preference.
Newsletters are used by IBM to distribute relevant product and program information to broad audiences of Business Partners. Subscription newsletter preferences and interest areas can be profiled by each employee and defined on an individual basis to target the subject areas that are of relevance to their particular role and exclude subjects of little or no interest.
Interest Areas and Newsletter Subscription Preferences:
- Country for which you are interested in receiving news.
- Business model for which you are interested in receiving information (select all that apply).
- Business functions of your interest (select all that apply).
- Types of information you may be interested in (select all that apply).
- Areas of interest (check all that apply).
- Can optionally opt in or out of both emails and newsletters.