After the PartnerWorld application is approved and the Country Enterprise profile is created, the Authorized Profile Administrator (APA) can manually set the automatic accept self-associations default in the Partner Profile. To set this default:
- On the Country enterprise screen, select the Worldwide enterprise.
- Select the Country enterprise.
- Click Actions – General information.
- Click the forward arrow.
- Click the list arrow in the Automatic accept contacts who self-associate with this company field.
- Select Yes from the list.
The APA will receive notification under actions requiring attention on the PartnerWorld profile page, once the self-association is completed by the employee at the location. The default is no associations until the Authorized Profile Administrator (APA) changes it to automatic accept self-associations.
Existing Business Partners already with a profile in PPS will automatically be able to view their details upon entering PPS.