Blockchain + your solution
Cut out the middleman and improve the time it takes to execute business transactions with IBM Blockchain.
Build a blockchain network to process business transactions using smart contracts and create efficiencies for your customers.
6-month free trial
Included in this trial:
Enough capacity to prototype, build and test your blockchain business application.
Production grade features included:
- Scalable Kubernetes cluster. Create a 4 vCPUs 16GB RAM, virtual – shared, Standard Kubernetes cluster in a single zone, to deploy the Blockchain Platform service into.
- Deploy the IBM Blockchain Platform to the Kubernetes cluster.
- Configure your blockchain network using the IBM Cloud provided tools and wizards.
- 1 code pattern. Use IBM open source pre-built projects for a quick start, included in the code patterns below.
- 1 technical consultation. This technical consultation can be used to help answer IBM cloud architectural and technical evaluation questions.
Offer only available to new IBM Cloud partners. Sign up with a valid business email address.
After the 6-month trial you only pay for what you use, on a PAYGO basis, or you can elect to speak with our Sales professionals to create a subscription plan that works for you.
IDC expects rapid expansion of worldwide Blockchain spending, with average growth of over 80% per year to $9.7B by 2021.
Blockchain Learning Path
“What the internet did for communications, blockchain will do for trusted transactions.” — Ginni Rometty
This blockchain learning path provides a practical introduction to blockchain, including how to build your own blockchain network with Hyperledger.
- Blockchain Essentials
- Deploy a web-based blockchain insurance application
- IBM Blockchain Foundation Developer
Gliding Eagle Systems
Gliding Eagle Systems used IBM Blockchains to build a direct and transparent international distribution system from American producers to Chinese consumers, without any middlemen in China.
SecureKey provides a Blockchain-based network for Canadian Banks, enabling Banking consumers to share their permission-based data to other service providers (e.g., DMV, Telcos and potential landlord) to prove identity and credit-worthiness.
Energy Blockchain Labs Inc.
Using IBM Blockchain technology, Energy Blockchain Labs created an efficient, transparent platform that allows high-emission organizations to meet quotas by buying carbon credits from low emitters.
Ready to get started?
Learn more about the benefits of becoming a partner, how IBM technologies can help your business and how you can get started.
Selling your product?
Access our global community of partners, clients, and developers by listing your offering on the IBM Marketplace and Cloud Catalog.