How can it transform your manufacturing operations?
Achieve throughput to potential
Predictive visibility into potential availability, quality, and performance constraints enables proactive and timely action that prevents production losses and achieve throughput to potential.
Optimize maintenance plans
Analyze equipment data and maintenance records to predict equipment failure and recommend optimal time to repair along with a prioritized maintenance plan that will minimize production loss.
Accelerate problem resolution
Determine probable root causes that endanger process and product quality, probability of equipment failure, or production process variations, and prescribe recommendations to mitigate those risks.
Collaborate within stakeholders
Stakeholders get unique predictive and prescriptive insights based on their role and able to collaborate to reduce downtime, improve quality, minimize operational cost and maximize OEE
Reduce time to value
Pre-built analytical models and information models enable rapid configuration of software and faster realization of the use case.
Pick your deployment method
Flexible deployment options; Fast deployment in multi-tenant SaaS or Custom deployment in single tenant environment or on premise deployment at your facility
Capabilities that transform manufacturing operations
- Identify stations & machines that have critical predictions
- Get quantified score of productivity risks
- Get optimized recommendations
- Subscribe to prioritized predictive maintenance alerts
- Create EAM ticket with click of a button
- Do survival analysis and root cause analysis of assets
- Monitor and analyze subset of processes for anomalies
- Features that support the role of multiple plant personas
- Use ISA95 information model to roll-up prediction scores
- Pre-built advanced analytics pipelines