Analytics for improved asset utilization and performance
Improve maintenance practices and plans
Descriptive, predictive, prescriptive and cognitive models analyze historical and real-time data to monitor asset health, warn of impending failure, and recommend maintenance procedures and schedules.
Quickly assess risk and impact on grid
Risk exposure analytics provide information in context of grid operations, aggregating and analyzing asset performance data to calculate probability of asset failure and potential impact to the grid.
Understand assets in operational context
Quickly assess situations by understanding performance of individual assets within context of the network through aggregation, analysis, and visualization of relevant asset and operational data.
Prioritize maintenance and replacement
Analyses enable operations, maintenance, and finance personnel to make well-informed decisions regarding maintenance scheduling, asset replacements plans, and level of infrastructure investments.
Optimize wind farm operations
Report historical, current, and predictive insights for wind turbines and wind farms, and optionally incorporate weather data to assess turbine health and risk and optimize wind farm performance.
Applications to meet needs of a changing industry
- Asset performance management - past, present, and future
- Determine risk exposure and potential impact on the grid
- Performance and risk analyses support asset investment plans
- Connectivity model reduces manual verification costs
- IBM Energy & Utility Data Model
- Wind farm operations and performance
- Open Source software support