Improve defect detection; better predict equipment failure
Reduces inspection costs
Improves the inspection process by non-destructively identifying defects with confidence and speed. Clients are able to augment inspector skills to improve inspection throughput.
Improves quality identification
Provides classification and comparison, including confidence thresholds, of defects against defect models. This provides more consistency and accuracy compared to traditional manual methods.
Reduces inspector training
Manual methods of acoustic-based inspection require skilled inspectors who can detect product defects. Clients with labor shortages can augment skills and improve throughput of inspection staff.
Decreases equipment downtime
Detects acoustic patterns that are related to equipment failure. Subtle audio deviations can detect equipment degradation before it fails to give advanced warning.
Transform Acoustic Insights and Equipment Monitoring
- AI algorithms for real-time acoustic recognition
- Defect models integrate cognitive and human expertise
- Provides non-destructive means for inspection
- Distinguishes multiple defects through single sensor
- Start fast with continual defect model improvement
- Eliminates knowledge silos and shortens inspection training
- Early detection of equipment degradation
- Predicts future equipment failure
Security and privacy in the cloud
When using IBM Cloud offerings, your company can scale and adapt quickly to changing business needs without compromising security, privacy or risk levels. Learn more about IBM Cloud security
This offering meets the following industry and global compliance standards, depending on the edition you choose.
- EU-US Privacy Shield and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework
- ISO 27001
To learn about the compliance and certifications for a specific offering edition, consult the Cloud Services data security and privacy data sheets.