Build a smarter supply chain for tomorrow
Digital business and globalization continuously disrupt today’s business. Customers expect what they want, when and where they want it.
IBM Sterling Supply Chain Business Network provides secure, cloud-based connectivity with customers, partners, and suppliers. You can quickly engage with more than 800,000 preconnected trading partners to onboard in hours or days, not weeks.
AI provides real-time intelligence and recommendations to get ahead of supply chain transaction issues to ensure orders are delivered on time. Blockchain empowers transparency and trust with multi-party visibility of digital events across your supply chain.
Scalable and reliable in the cloud
Leverage the cloud to deliver the demand-driven and trusted B2B Integration your business needs
Streamline connections and collaboration with partners to increase efficiencies and reduce costs
Faster, more-informed decisions
Capitalize on AI to deepen visibility into B2B transaction lifecycles to make faster, more informed business decisions
Key Features of IBM Sterling Supply Chain Business Network
- Anomaly detection, alerts and natural language search
- Multi-party, secure shared ledger of digital transactions
- Real-time visibility; trend analysis and dashboards
- Any-to-any connectivity
- Premium managed services
- Expanding self-service capabilities
- IBM data security best practices
- Seamless PEPPOL support for B2G and B2B trade
- e-Invoicing signature, validation and archiving
- Automation of small partner interactions
- Catalog management for product ordering
Which option is right for you?
Connectivity and Data Delivery
Connectivity, Data Delivery and Transformation
Connectivity, Data Delivery and Transformation, with Managed Services