Build a smarter supply chain for tomorrow
Digital business and globalization continuously disrupt the way business is conducted in nearly every industry. Customers expect what they want, when and where they want it. You need to be confident that your business network is designed to support current and evolving business needs.
IBM Supply Chain Business Network is a cloud-based, digital business network that enables you to streamline collaboration across your Supply Chain by digitizing and automating B2B transactions. Leverage AI to deliver deep search and visibility into B2B transaction lifecycles, so business users have the insights needed to make faster and more informed decisions.
Scalable and reliable in the cloud
Leverage the cloud to deliver the demand-driven and trusted B2B Integration your business needs
Streamline connections and collaboration with partners to increase efficiencies and reduce costs
Faster, more-informed decisions
Capitalize on AI to deepen visibility into B2B transaction lifecycles to make faster, more informed business decisions
Key Features of Supply Chain Business Network
- Modernize B2B in the cloud
- Improve operations and cut costs with B2B Managed Services
- Deliver frictionless connectivity across your supply chain
- Proactively detect anomalies using AI
- Enables EDI exchanges with small partners
- Enrich business user’s visibility into B2B exchanges with AI
- Track, trace and analyze
- Adapt to technology, industry and government regulations
- Enable B2G and B2B connections with PEPPOL standards
- Help ensure compliance with e-invoicing
Which option is right for you?
Connectivity and Data Delivery
Connectivity, Data Delivery and Transformation
Connectivity, Data Delivery and Transformation, with Managed Services