If you have questions about your invoice or bill, or need further help interpreting the SCRT Report, please contact your IBM Sales Representative or IBM Business Partner.
SCRT technical support Use the following procedure to get SCRT technical support from IBM, or use it whenever the SCRT documentation directs you to open a service request (SR, formerly known as a PMR).
Service Request procedure
1. Go to the IBM Support Portal.
2. Under "Common support links", click Service requests for hardware and software (PMRs).
3. Sign in with your IBMid. If you don't have an IBMid, you can register for one.
4. Click New service request.
5. In the list of options, click I am having a problem with software.
6. Specify a product/component, as follows:
- z/OS customers: Enter one of the following keywords to locate the Sub-Capacity Reporting Tool:
- sub-capacity reporting tool
- z/VSE customers: Enter VSE
7. Provide all other necessary information to complete the request, such as:
- A thorough description of the problem or question
- The CSV report output file(s) from SCRT
- The full JCL and any parameters used when running SCRT
- The full SYSPRINT output from the running of SCRT
Get additional help with opening a service request