Why IBM FlashSystem 5000
Simple to configure. Simple to operate. Simple to buy.
Save on storage with enterprise-class systems built for deployments of all sizes. Select the model and configuration that best meets your needs.
IBM FlashSystem 5000 configurations
Introducing the new FlashSystem 5000 family of entry enterprise class storage solutions. From the revolutionary FS5200 to the newly enhanced FS5035 and FS5015, all providing superb capability to at truly affordable prices
See IBM FlashSystem in action
Take 15 minutes and benefit from a personal product tour
Test drive the IBM FlashSystem entry solutions at no cost, without the commitment to purchase. We have a range of options, from a remote demo to an on-premise trial that can suit your unique needs.
Online tour of the FlashSystem features.
Book a 15-minute personalized demo with one of our storage specialists.
On-site proof of concept
Free 2-week trial machine on your premises with no purchase commitment.
Why use IBM FlashSystem 5000
Data multiplies rapidly, so a flexible storage solution that can grow with your business is ideal –whether you store on-prem, in the cloud or both. If you’re looking for a data storage solution that offers more for less, IBM FlashSystem is perfect for your business. With effectively managing data growth in mind, it maximises innovation while decreasing complexity and cost.
IBM FlashSystem 5000 has a proven 99.9999% availability. Get an optional 100% guarantee when using Hyperswap.
Rack space reduction with the new 1U FlashSystem FS5200. Provide 100% uptime in just 2U of space.
Refresh your controller and storage every 3 years for the same, or lower monthly cost.
Number of IBM FlashCore Modules that have ever worn out. Drives up to 38.4TB provide the highest density and in-line compression.
Our Business Partners
Our Business Partners come from companies small and large; from those that sell IBM to those that use it; from traditional resellers to new, born-on-the-cloud companies; from solutions architects to deployment experts. We make the partnership about you — first and always.
- Prices (incl. leasing) mentioned is the IBM recommend price excl. VAT. Actual price might vary based on your final agreement details with the IBM Partner delivering the product
- IBM Leasing may not be available in all countries and on all products. Financing offers may change at any time and are subject to credit status, terms and conditions apply.
- If you replace the product, IBM will provide an ‘equivalent’ system for which you’ll pay the same monthly price or less
- ‘Equivalent’ system means a current or next-gen model with CPU, memory, IO cards, storage capacity and expansion enclosures that are either identical or comparable to your current product
- Subject to a fair market lease from IBM Global Financing, product availability, client credit approval, changes in any of the following: interest rates, currency, tax rates, market conditions, legislation and IBM policy
- This price promise only covers products (MTMs (Machine Type Model) along with any licensed software required for those MTMs) listed in the “FlashWatch Product Matrix”. It does not include external virtualization licensing, or other hardware or software products that may have been included in the lease