Why IBM FlashSystem 5000
Data is the new currency for businesses today.
It connects you with the existing customer and lets you build strategies for new customer growth. It keeps you close to the heart of your business illuminating insights on cost management, employee engagement and competitive edge, no matter how remote you are.
IBM FlashSystem 5000 configurations
Looking to Test Drive a FlashSystem 5000 without the commitment to purchase?
Save on storage with the IBM FlashSystem family of solutions, complete with enterprise-class capabilities at optimised price points.
Why use IBM FlashSystem 5000
Data multiplies rapidly, so a flexible storage solution that can grow with your business is ideal –whether you store on-prem, in the cloud or both. If you’re looking for a data storage solution that offers more for less, IBM FlashSystem is perfect for your business. With effectively managing data growth in mind, it maximises innovation while decreasing complexity and cost.
IBM FlashSystem 5000 has a proven 99.9999% availability. Get an optional 100% guarantee when using Hyperswap.
90 days free data migration from over 500 storage controllers, both IBM and non-IBM
Refresh your controller and storage every 3 years for the same, or lower monthly cost.
Pro-active AI using 23 million data points/day resolve 66% of issues automatically.
Michael van Doorn
Our Business Partners
Our Business Partners come from companies small and large; from those that sell IBM to those that use it; from traditional resellers to new, born-on-the-cloud companies; from solutions architects to deployment experts. We make the partnership about you — first and always.
Take the next step
Get in touch with our experts to learn more about our offerings or build a custom configuration to suit your business needs.
Dig into more information about the IBM Storage portfolio, including hands on insight.
- Prices (incl. leasing) mentioned is the IBM recommend price excl. VAT. Actual price might vary based on your final agreement details with the IBM Partner delivering the product
- IBM Leasing may not be available in all countries and on all products. Financing offers may change at any time and are subject to credit status, terms and conditions apply.
- If you replace the product, IBM will provide an ‘equivalent’ system for which you’ll pay the same monthly price or less
- ‘Equivalent’ system means a current or next-gen model with CPU, memory, IO cards, storage capacity and expansion enclosures that are either identical or comparable to your current product
- Subject to a fair market lease from IBM Global Financing, product availability, client credit approval, changes in any of the following: interest rates, currency, tax rates, market conditions, legislation and IBM policy
- This price promise only covers products (MTMs (Machine Type Model) along with any licensed software required for those MTMs) listed in the “FlashWatch Product Matrix”. It does not include external virtualization licensing, or other hardware or software products that may have been included in the lease
Item added to cart