According to Innosight, roughly half of the S&P 500 will be replaced over the next 10 years. As CIO, your ability to deliver value in this ever-changing landscape can make or break the success of your organization. Among other things, you’ll need to swiftly deliver insights for better decision making. Leveraging the right analytics technologies and skills will be key.
Get an in-depth education at IBM Analytics University, the premier 2017 event for IBM Analytics. With more than 75 sessions, workshops and hands-on technical labs, IBM Analytics University offers the opportunity to ask questions of experts, network with peers from around the world or enter the competitive hackathon and help develop new analytics use cases. And it's not just for analytics experts – Day 1 of Analytics University will be tailored for CIOs and other executives and decision-makers.
Here are 5 reasons to attend IBM Analytics University 2017
1. Build confidence and skill: Learn about the latest technologies, trends, tips and techniques— direct from IBM. Join in a variety of electives and upgrade your skills in whatever area you choose.
2. Get hands-on: With over 75 different sessions, workshops, and labs, there will be a wide opportunity to learn about IBM Analytics technologies.
3. Interact with live demos: Test the latest technology in a lab setting, see cutting-edge demos, and talk to the people who helped build these solutions.
4. Network, network, network!: Exchange ideas with colleagues and peers, thought leaders, technology gurus, executives and experts from IBM to explore how you can get even more return on your existing IBM investments.
5. Show off in the “Dashboard Dash”: The on-site “Dashboard Dash” is a contest that will give you a chance to develop new use cases for IBM Analytics capabilities. Think there’s a great idea that just hasn’t gotten traction yet? Come show us.