The IBM information on this site is specific to your contract 204X.
At your service
NC E-Procurement is a powerful, web-based purchasing tool that benefits users across the state of North Carolina.
How to access the product catalog
1. Log in to the E-Procurement site
2. Click on "Create e-requisition"; give the requisition a title, (e.g. IBM ThinkPads)
3. Click "Next"
4. Click on "Add Items"
5. Click on "Catalog Search"
6. Search for this term EXACTLY "IBM punchout"
7. You will then see the punchout button that will take you to the IBM site to order IBM PC products.
Notice to Contract Users: All purchase orders must reference the North Carolina State Contract Number for the procurement, this applies to all contracts.