The scope of the Alliant GWAC encompasses all components of an integrated Information Technology (IT) solution, including new technologies that may emerge during the life cycle of the contract. This GWAC provides IT solutions through performance of a broad range of services which may include the integration of various technologies critical to the services being acquired.
As the definition of IT changes over the life cycle of the Alliant Contract, the scope will be considered to coincide with the current definition at any given time.
Features and benefits:
- Period of performance is 5 years with 5 one-year options
- $50 billion ceiling / $1 billion task order ceiling
- Regional and global support
- Open to all federal agencies and departments
- Access to Best-In-Class Solutions
- Alignment to the FEA and DoDEA
- Supports all contract types (FP, CR, LH, TM or any combination)
- Flexible Acquisition Options (see below)
- Self managed (direct order/direct bill)
- GSA Assisted Services
- Pre-competed/easy-to-use/streamlined ordering procedures (FAR 16.505)
- No protests on orders $10 million and under
- Reduces procurement lead time
- Facilitates integrated IT solutions
- Allows for long term planning of large-scale program requirements
For more information, visit www.gsa.gov/Alliant
Flexible Acquisition Options
There are two avenues for getting IT requirements met under the GSA Alliant GWAC.
Direct order/direct bill or self-managed acquisitions
The client agency maintains direct control over the task order acquisition process using the following steps:
- The GSA Enterprise GWAC Center provides training and issues Delegation of Procurement Authority to agency
- Agency contracting shop conducts acquisition and task order administration
Contact the Enterprise GWAC Client Support Center by calling 1-877-534-2208 or emailing email@example.com for more information on the self-managed option. You can also visit the Alliant website at www.gsa.gov/Alliant.
GSA Assisted Services
GSA acts on behalf of the customer agency for partial or end-to-end acquisition support. This is a fee-for service that is negotiated between the agency and the GSA assisted services organization.
Contact the GSA Enterprise GWAC Client Support Center by calling 1-877-534-2208 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for GSA assisted services. You can also visit the Alliant website at www.gsa.gov/Alliant.