- IBM Career Education Services has stood at the forefront of technical education for more than a decade, endowing our clients with critical skills they need to get the most
out of technology. We offer:
- Seamless integration of IBM courses with your existing learning management system (LMS)
- Alternatively, we can provide a customizable white-labeled LMS with 70+ courses on the latest technologies including Cloud Computing, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning (AI / ML), Internet of Things (IoT), and other fundamental technologies.
- On completion of each course the learner gets a badge or certificate of completion from IBM. Your employees can get a number of reports through API integration with our LMS.
- Our openEdx based LMS can be integrated through an SSO with your existing LMS for a seamless experience for your employees. If you do not have an LMS we can implement our LMS hosted on the IBM Cloud for your organization so you do not need to pay separately for cloud services to a third party.
- Add ons
- Hackathons: Our hackathons comprise diverse teams collaborating intensively to quickly develop new technologies and solutions. They help students widen perspective and apply knowledge in practice while collaborating and competing with peers.
- Masterclass: An immersive online session for a deep dive on a specific topic with an IBM certified expert, this is delivered over a streaming platform that makes it possible for students to delve into the latest on the technology, understand industry use cases, and clarify concepts.
- Meetups: These are virtual or face-to-face informal gatherings organized for groups with similar interests. Our meet ups on specific technologies host a variety of professionals and learners to share experiences and provide practical perspectives to participants.
- Online Training: Participative counseling and collaborative learning practices help students learn concepts and tasks that are complex, involving different component skills. Our experts break down complex concepts or tasks and provide students opportunities to apply these skills.
With the digital revolution, technology has ceased to be an independent sector and has permeated the core of all other industries. Our technology tracks can help learners develop skills and competencies that will translate directly to competitive careers