IBM Career Education Program
How It Works
- IBM recommends specialisation tracks for value added courses which can be offered in the advanced semesters for the students
- IBM provides content, course material, training and a course completion certificate at the end of the program.
- We will also provide relevant software to the institute for the student and / or faculty training.
- The course options include foundation programs, advanced programs and programs with global certification. Under the global certification program, students would be eligible to appear for an exam and acquire a globally recognized badge.
IBM and Institute collaboration can take multiple forms:
One Time Training
- The Institute can conduct a one-time training for a student batch on any course.
- IBM will provide all training deliverables to the selected batch.
- The institute and IBM engage a student batch every year on a selection of courses mapped by semester and training deliverables.
- There are various customizable set of services that the institute can opt for in a multi-year engagement. For example, the institute has the option to partner for content only or content and training by IBM.
- Other options include customized faculty development programs, installation of IBM Software Lab on campus for faculty / student training, industry visits, workshops and more
- Other value added benefits include periodic hackathons, quizzes, techfests, and other specialized engagements, IBM support for physical / virtual conferences for prospective students for enrolling to the program