The Next-Generation Approach to Banking Technology Support
IBM ATM and branch services support provides a predictive maintenance solution using advanced analytics to identify potential concerns; we then help you schedule proactive support services to intervene before customer service is disrupted.
- Prevent downtime with proactive, first-rate service
- Resolve outages faster if they do occur to better protect your brand
- Optimize IT and user productivity—and revenue—to enhance business results
- Support for more than 155,000 ATMs from 11 different manufacturers
- Protect your brand reputation and help keep your customer base
- Simplify support to save time, resources and costs
ATM machine and component-level predictions to increase availability, reduce cost and extend life.
End-to-end accountability reduces cost by 15% - 30% using consolidation, standardization and automation.
Augmented Remote Assist
Enables higher first time fix rate and ensures critical problems receive the highest level of support.
ATM and Branch Best Practices
Insights from maintaining 155K ATMs (80K in a managed service), 5.5M end user and mobility devices for 1,400+ FI clients,
Simplified Managed Service
Single phone number to dial for integrated ATM and branch monitoring, maintenance, agency cash management and governance.
Vendor Agnostic Client Focus
IBM uses its global experience supporting multiple OEMs (11 ATMs, more for Branch) to help make and execute the best investments,