What it can do for your business
Supports highly restrictive networks
Provides secure communication channel for FASP transfers to and from internal Aspera transfer servers and clients within highly restrictive networks.
Offers More Network Protection
Keeps corporate networks secure using DNAT to hide internal IP addresses.
Provides secure authorization
Ensures that only authorized internal client users can initiate FASP transfers through proxy.
Maintains FASP performance
Preserves key characteristics of FASP transfers such as maximum transfer speeds, data encryption and retry and resume of failed transfers.
- Secure access in highly restrictive networks
- Scalable, enterprise-grade protection
- Aspera FASP-enabled performance
- Easy-to-use client interface
- Comprehensive administrative options