Think Center is a physical location between the Campuses and features three key areas:
- Open Innovation Ecosystem
- Corporate Citizenship & Education
- IBMers Insights
In parallel with the Campus stage and Think Tank agendas between 11 AM and 3 PM the Think Center hosts a number of guests.
They are Open Innovation Ecosystem partners, representation from IBM’s Corporate Social Responsibility and University Affairs programs and IBMers, who share their experiences and insight about IBM culture, inclusiveness and its significance and some exciting career stories.
Open Innovation Ecosystem
Open innovation is about reaching out and getting external ideas into an organization to improve and accelerate its ability to develop new products and services. Open innovation is also a way to take internal innovations to market through external channels. Come and meet our open innovation ecosystem partners.
- crEATe Innovation Ecosystem - Orchestrated by VTT, Fazer and IBM and open to actors interested in new business opportunities around food and eating.
- Healthcare Innovation Cluster - Innovation Ecosystem facilitated by IBM and part of Business Finland's Smart Life Finland program.
- Disruptive Technologies Innovation Hub by IBM and the University of Jyväskylä - Hub is providing a collaborative incubator for students, researchers and local businesses to innovate and is focusing on the application of advanced technologies such as cybersecurity, the Internet of Things (IoT), robotics and blockchain.
Meet the Experts!
During the day at 11.00-15.00 you can meet our Open Innovation Ecosystem host and partners at Think Center!
- crEATe Innovation Ecosystem
Heli Diaz, Fazer Food Services
Kyösti Pennanen, VTT
- Healthcare Innovation Cluster
Mika Pirttivaara, Rapid Action Group
Miikka Kiiski, Business Development Executive, IBM
- Disruptive Technologies Innovation Hub
Pasi Korpela, Ecosystem Developer, IBM
Konsta Rönkkö, Client Technical Specialist, IBM
Corporate Citizenship & Education
IBM makes advancements in technologies, like artificial intelligence, cloud, blockchain, quantum and cybersecurity, that are changing the world for good. We help communities take on challenges big and small. We bring the power of technology, resources, and people to help with initiatives around the world, from education to health to resilience. IBM is not only making technology responsibly-technology free of bias in AI and technology made with sustainable practices- but also, technology that positively impacts individuals, communities, and the world.
Education has always shaped our future. More and more we see how education is being transformed by technology to create new teaching models and inspire new ways of thinking, more adapted to our constantly changing society. We bring the best in talent and technology to help people and communities succeed. Engage in IBM Global University Programs. The road begins here.
Meet the Experts!
Come and visit the Think Center at 11.00-15.00 when you can meet all the experts! More detailed agenda below.
Leveraging your potential – IBMers insights
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. At IBM, work is more than a job - it’s a calling. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Learn how IBMers are making an impact on their clients and their own career.
Meet the Experts!
You can meet and greet IBMers at 11.00-15.00. IBM’s Women Leadership Council members and other women business networks are also there to share their expertise on helping everyone to leverage their potential in a world of inclusion. You are most welcome to visit and expand your networks also from 16.15 onwards and discuss how diversity brings value.