Build a Next-Generation Private Cloud for AIInfrastructure Solutions
Cloud deployment of data-intensive workloads has never been faster, easier or more secure. IBM Cloud Private on Hyperconverged Systems powered by Nutanix are bringing radical IT simplicity for private clouds that unlocks easy access to a rich set of applications like modern data stores, analytics and AI. Find out how the combination of IBM Cloud, Power Systems and Nutanix will accelerate your frictionless journey from modernization to digital transformation to AI. Forecast? Unstoppable insight and 100% chance of business breakthroughs.
- Core Curriculum Infrastructure Infrastructure Solutions
- Modern Infrastructure Campus Theater A
- Wed (March 21), 1:30PM PT
Tim VincentVice President and IBM Fellow, Cognitive Systems Software, IBM
Stefanie ChirasVice President, Power Systems Offering Management, System of Engagement Infrastructures, IBM
Stefanie Chiras is the currently the Vice President, IBM Power Systems Offering Management, Systems of Engagement (January 2016 to present)
Stefanie has held various key positions at IBM including:
* Director and Business Line Executive, Scale-out Power Systems (July 2014 - January 2016)
* Executive Assistant to the General Manager of Power Systems (August 2013 - July 2014)
* Senior Manager - POWER and System z Technology Development (September 2012 - 2013)
* Senior Manager - VLSI Systems (February 2011 - September 2012)
* Manager- Technology and Mainframe Test ( Aug 2008 – Feb 2011)
* Manager - Memory Systems (January 2007 – Aug 2008)
David LindquistIBM Fellow/VP Private Cloud, IBM
Raja MukhopadhyayVP of Product Management, Nutanix
James WadeDirector - Application Hosting, Florida Blue
James Wade is the Director of Application Hosting for GuideWell Mutual Holding Company, a not-for-profit health solutions company that serves 18 million people across 12 states, DC, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. His teams manage the mainframe, distributed systems, storage, databases, and web services that enable our members to have better health outcomes.
Some of his major focus areas since joining GuideWell in early 2016, have centered on improving the reliability and robustness of the technical infrastructure, standardizing the technology stack, and reducing the TCO of the tier one applications GuideWell deploys. A few key accomplishments are reducing downtime of key systems related to our sales and financial systems from 22 hours per year to less than 1 hour, upgrading key infrastructure components to the latest versions, and driving down the total spend on our infrastructure by over three million dollars per year.