Justify your trip
Ready for Think, but need your manager's approval? Copy and paste the note below and customize as needed.
Hello [insert manager’s name],
I have a request I’m excited to share with you — IBM Think 2020. As IBM’s annual business and technology conference, Think can provide the strategic expertise and technical skills our company needs to address our most pressing issues. It’s a powerhouse gathering that provides hands-on experience with emerging technologies, one-on-one conversations with experts and educational sessions led by luminaries — and it only happens once a year.
With your permission, I would like to attend Think 2020 from May 4 – 7 in San Francisco.
Some of unique benefits of Think include:
- Thousands of dollars’ worth of education in cutting-edge labs and certification exams led by industry experts
- Crucial insight into how open technologies like AI and hybrid multicloud can make business easier, faster and more effective
- New knowledge and skills that will directly benefit our team and company
- Exclusive intel about IBM products, technologies, strategies and services
- Opportunities to expand our reach into new industries and global markets
- Deep dives inside to the most critical issues facing organizations — and the world — and how renowned experts and visionaries are solving for them
This is the approximate cost for me to attend Think 2020:
You can learn more about Think at ibm.com/think
Thanks for your time! I look forward to hearing back.