Show your boss why you can't miss Think 2019
Hello [insert manager's name],
I'm excited to tell you about Think, IBM's flagship conference designed to deliver all the technical training, strategic expertise, and impactful lessons our company needs to compete in today's changing world. This is a huge opportunity for me to learn about emerging technologies, get one-on-one advice from experts, and hear about the successes and challenges faced by global business leaders and industry disruptors.
With your permission, I would like to attend Think 2019, which is taking place February 12 – 15 in San Francisco.
Think is like no other conference because it offers so much, including:
- Thought leadership from 2,000+ business strategy sessions and technical deep dives
- Professional development opportunities from 100s of hands-on labs and certification exams
- Exclusive information about IBM products, technologies, strategies, and services
- New knowledge and skills that will directly benefit our team and our company
- Opportunities to expand our reach into new industries and global markets
- Insights into how the next generation of critical technologies like AI, cloud, and cybersecurity can help us address our biggest challenges and become a future-proof enterprise
This is the approximate cost for me to attend Think 2019:
- Other expenses:
- Total cost:
If you'd like to approve a team of us to represent our organization, the conference offers bundle packages for companies as well.
Thank you for your consideration. You can learn more about Think and view the full schedule at ibm.com/think
I'm looking forward to your reply.
[Your name / signature]