You're cordially invited to join us for the upcoming “Operationalizing AI and Building Data Science Use Cases for Your Business” virtual roundtable on July 22, 2021, where we will discuss the business value of operationalizing AI and building data science use cases.
Industry leaders are accelerating AI adoption and driving greater value from AI-powered apps for customer experience, product innovations and operational excellence. It is vital for any organization to build and scale with responsible, explainable AI.
During this virtual lunch & learn session, IBM's data science and AI experts will show a model drift and bias mitigation demo. They’ll also share their insights on:
- Use cases and success stories for building AI
- Addressing common challenges of building AI, including model drift, bias and risk
- Automating AI lifecycles – why, what and how
- Approaches for building AI on a multicloud information architecture
- Getting started with AI use cases
Don't miss out on this opportunity to learn about IBM Watson Studio on Cloud Pak for Data and explore why Watson Studio ranked among the highest in the Operationalization use case by industry analysts.