Recap of the 2019 experience
Smarter Business with AI
Explore ways you can work smarter using next-generation industry solutions that are changing the day-to-day operations of Canadian organizations. Learn how you can build unique system combinations that can make the difference with Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), cloud and security.
- Learn how AI-enabled business analytics tools and insights is transforming industry and enabling better customer experiences.
- Accelerate your journey to AI by assessing the steps involved to infuse AI across your organization.
- See how innovative technology and big thinking can solve your most pressing business challenges.
Journey to cloud
Help increase your business’s flexibility and agility through private, public, and hybrid multi cloud services that balance performance, security and cost. Discover how Canadian businesses are modernizing their applications and information architecture to be open, multicloud, hybrid and container based.
- Discover how to build once, deploy anywhere, so you can best address your unique application, data and workload requirements.
- Explore open standards-based container and Kubernetes technology to run workloads on the right cloud infrastructure from any vendor, on or off premises.
- Understand how the IBM Garage experience helps you move faster, work smarter, ideate more rapidly and fundamentally change the way you work.
Security & resiliency
Understand how you can elevate your organization’s security with best-of-breed technologies and services. Learn from real world success stories in cybersecurity and risk, threat management and digital trust.
- Learn how to protect your business, respond to threats and recover quickly in the event of disruption.
- Discover why threat prevention is no longer enough –it must be combined with a rehearsed incident response and recovery plan.
- Meet with Canadian industry experts and explore how to evolve your business resilience and security strategy to stay protected.
Lend a Hand -- Relief Kit Assembly (presented by IBM Canada and TD Wealth in support of Covenant House Toronto)
Thank you to everyone, who took a moment, while at IBM Canada THINK Summit to give back to at risk youth in the GTA. Over 800 relief kits were assembled for Covenant House Toronto to distribute to homeless youth.