Ready to start something BIG?
In “starting something BIG” during the Extreme Blue™ experience, we look for candidates with advanced skills, experience and passion for business and technology.
IBM is looking for the best and brightest
This is a short program with extremely challenging projects, so all teams are expected to hit the ground running.
Technical candidate qualifications
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 (3.75 on a 5 point scale)
- Ability to turn ideas into reality working closely with others in teams
- Cognitive computing (NLP, Machine Learning)
- Mobile development experience
- Big Data analytics experience
- Blockchain experience
- Experience with cloud technologies
- Active contribution to professional communities (i.e. Open Source, IEEE, ACM, NSBE, SHPE, AISES, SWE, UPE, HKN, etc.)
Visit our skills roadmap for more information about these and other core technologies.
MBA candidate qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to work business issues in a highly dynamic, technology based environment
- History of personal initiatives for exploring technology, illustrated by a clear understanding of Information Technology business trends
- Participation in a new product development initiative
- Significant contribution in a team based environment, both as a team player and a leader
- Demonstrated creativity
The Extreme Blue internship program is focused on retaining our interns following graduation; therefore, priority is given to candidates who are within 12 months of their graduation date.