Agribusiness is on the cusp of digital transformation
The demand for better food quality, nutritional content and sustainability has sparked an agricultural transformation as growers and food companies strive to meet expectations while improving output.
Digital transformation must improve business profitability and help yield larger harvests but dependence on manual data from growers and reliance on remote internet access is a barrier. Consequently, large amounts of data are generated, but never used.
Make faster, smarter decisions for agriculture
Regenerative Agriculture helps you overcome obstacles to digital transformation by combining the power of Artificial Intelligence (AI), data analytics and predictive insights with unique agricultural Internet of Things (IoT) data, the expertise of food and agribusiness industry leaders and decades of IBM research.
The result is a suite of customized low-cost solutions that help stakeholders to make faster, more informed agricultural decisions.
Improve decisions across the entire agriculture ecosystem
Regenerative Agriculture automates data between stakeholders for a more transparent, connected ecosystem, driving value for non-growers:
- Food producers: Greater harvest timing and volume predictability.
- Commodities traders: Price stability with custom predictive queries.
- Agriculture lenders: Validate yield performance versus potential.
- Insurance agents: Improve risk insight and claims processing.
- Governments: Refine food independence strategies.