Build customized user experiences with IBM CL/SuperSession
Session access using procedural dialogs
Run procedural dialogs to access real terminal and multiple IBM Virtual Telecommunications Access Method (VTAM®) sessions.
Update authorities, group profiles, session timeouts and available sessions. Applications can display according to security profiles.
Establish a central point of control to monitor and perform actions against user and virtual sessions.
IBM CL/SuperSession features
- Consolidate and simplify
- Customize the user experience
- Enhanced HelpDesk functions
- Enhanced security and control
- High Availability Option
- HAO HelpDesk
- HAO profile synchronization
- Multiple network entry points
- Personalized menus and save function
- Multi-factor authentication support
- Passphrase and passticket support
- Additional features