Intelligent automation for enterprises
IBM Cloud Paks for Automation provide a complete and modular set of AI-powered automation capabilities to tackle common and complex operational challenges.
IBM Cloud Paks have three distinct advantages:
Deep domain-specific capabilities to automate business operations, AIOps, integration and networks
A shared set of foundational capabilities that provide intelligent, real-time, event-driven flows to automate across business and IT
Secure and reliable deployment of IBM Cloud Pak containers across any public cloud or hybrid environment provided by Red Hat® OpenShift®
Automation + AI
How is automation with AI helping you?
Reduce the time you spend building integrations by up to 80%
- Automated process mapping mines system logs and human activity traces to discover opportunities for automation.
- Match data structures between systems with algorithms that provide suggestions not only for flat fields but also for nested complex objects, arrays and custom objects.
Automate use cases that wouldn’t be possible without AI
- Eliminate manual document processing with advanced OCR and data extraction.
- Find root causes and past solutions to IT management problems using advanced language models.
- Operate beyond human scale by combining pattern recognition, predictive analytics and business rules.
Make your employees more efficient at the edge
- Learn from past performance to prioritize tasks and help employees do their best work.
- Save valuable employee time for complex issues. Resolve mundane requests and trigger automated processes in real time without human intervention using intelligent virtual agents.
IBM Cloud Paks for Automation
Take the friction and frustration out of your critical business and IT processes
IBM Cloud Paks for Automation feature capabilities and workflows to help you quickly and intelligently automate IT and business workflows that run centrally, in networks or all the way to the edge. Whatever you need to automate, there's an IBM Cloud Pak® for you.
Shared components that power intelligent automation
A set of common AI and automation components power each intelligent IBM Cloud Pak and provide security-rich integrations between them — so you can build once and then reuse across your business and IT operations. Key components include:
Red Hat OpenShift
Enterprise-grade containers make it easy to deploy anywhere
The automation foundation and IBM Cloud Paks are containerized software that run on Red Hat OpenShift, an enterprise-ready Kubernetes platform. Containers are ready to deploy anywhere: hybrid cloud, multicloud and edge. Red Hat Open Shift offers one point of control to simplify orchestration across all those environments.
IBM certifies and manages the container templates to automate the software lifecycle from configuration to monitoring, scaling, compliance and patching. Security hardening techniques reduce the chance of common vulnerabilities.