Setting a schedule for Updall in a Program document
When creating a full-text index for a single database, if you select the index update frequency option Scheduled, you must set up a Program document in the Domino® Directory to specify the schedule you want for the Updall server task.
- From the Domino Administrator, click the Configuration tab and expand the Server section.
- Click Programs.
- Create or edit a Program document.
- On the Basics tab:
- Type Updall in the Program name box.
- Type any optional arguments in the Command line box.
- In the Server to run on box,
enter either the full hierarchical name of a server on which Updall
should run, or an asterisk (*) to run the task on all servers. Note: Qualified wildcards and group names are invalid in this field.
- On the Schedule tab:
- Select Enabled.
- Select the time for Updall to update the index in the Run at times box.
- Select a repeat interval, if any, in the Repeat interval of box.
- Select the days of the week for Updall to update the index in the Days of week box.
- Save and close the Program document.