What's new in ZVDT
Learn the new features and enhancements in ZVDT version 1.2.0 and all subsequent 1.2.x fix packs.
- A fix pack with updated versions of Liberty and Java™. To download the fix pack, go to Fix Central.
- Extended ADCD has been updated. To check the updated package, see Downloading installation packages.
Note: To address Java and Liberty vulnerabilities, the installer has been upgraded from version 1.2.1 to 1.2.2. However, as the web application remains unchanged, the version numbers displayed in the web UI and log files still show as 1.2.1. If you have downloaded the installer for version 1.2.1, update to version 1.2.2 to ensure that the Java and Liberty vulnerabilities are addressed.V1.2.0
- Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® (RHEL) versions 9.1 and 8.7 are now supported as target Linux on IBM Z® environments. Check Linux on IBM Z requirements for updated prerequisites.
- A new target environment type is added: Wazi as a Service (Wazi aaS). You can now extract your on-premise IBM Z platforms and deploy it as a custom image for use within the IBM Cloud® Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) infrastructure. Documentation will be available soon.
- Extended ADCD is updated to z/OS® V2R5 December Edition of 2022. Using an earlier edition might work, although the performance is not guaranteed. For more information about the added and updated components, see Extended ADCD for ZVDT.