FCRU0227E ONE OR MORE RESERVED STDAUT BITS ARE INCORRECTLY IN USE FOR FILE ID fileid PRIME FA - pfaddr CURRENT FA - cfaddr
- The file ID for the subfile.
- The file address of the prime block.
- The file address of the block that has one or more reserved STDAUT bits on.
Added in 2022.
CRUISE chain chase processing detected that one or more of bits 2 - 7 in the STDAUT byte of a subfile block are on. These bits are reserved for future use by IBM®.
CRUISE processing continues.
Take one of the following actions:
- If an application is using one or more of bits 2 - 7 in the STDAUT byte, complete the following steps:
- Update the application to not use these bits.
- Ensure that the application turns off any incorrectly used bits.
- If the problem is not caused by an application, contact IBM Software Support.