FCRU0226E THE REMOTE SUBFILE FLAG, STDAUT BIT 1, IS SET INCORRECTLY IN AN OVERFLOW BLOCK FOR FILE ID fileid PRIME FA - pfaddr OVERFLOW FA - ofaddr
- The file ID for the subfile.
- The file address of the prime block.
- The file address of the overflow block that has STDAUT bit 1 on.
Added in 2022.
CRUISE chain chase processing detected that STDAUT bit 1, which is used with z/TPFDF remote subfile support, is on in an overflow block.
CRUISE processing continues.
Take one of the following actions:
- If an application is using STDAUT bit 1, complete the following steps:
- Update the application to not use this bit.
- Ensure that the application turns off the bit.
- If the problem is not caused by an application, contact IBM Software Support.