IEC031I D37-rc,mod, jjj,sss,ddname[-#], dev,ser,diagcode,dsname(member)
The error occurred when an output operation to a direct access device was requested.
- Associates this message with system completion code D37 and with the return code.
- The job name.
- The step name.
- DDname (followed by a concatenation number if it is part of a concatenation and not the first DD statement in the concatenation).
- The device number.
- The volume serial number.
- The DADSM Extend diagnostic code, if available.
- The name of the module in which the error occurred.
- The data set name. Member name if specified.
- Return Code
- A data set opened for output used all the primary space, and no secondary space was requested. Change the JCL specifying a larger primary quantity or add a secondary quantity to the space parameter on the DD statement.
The task is ended unless the error is to be ignored as specified in the DCB ABEND exit routine. If the error is to be ignored, the system will attempt to close the DCB before returning to the user.
System programmer response
If the error recurs and the program is not in error, look at the messages in the job log for more information. Search problem reporting data bases for a fix for the problem. If no fix exists, contact the IBM® Support Center. Provide the SYSOUT output for the job.
Probable user error. Correct the errors that caused the abnormal end as indicated by the return code in the message text. Rerun the job.
IFG0554P, IGG0210B, IGG0210C