Abstract for ISPF User's Guide Volume I
Purpose of this information
This information contains topics about:
- An overview of ISPF and the ISPF user interface
- How to enter commands and perform other actions
- How to use libraries and data sets
- Installing the ISPF Client/Server component
- Using the ISRDDN diagnostic utility
- Other reference material such as sample listings and command abbreviations
For detailed information about using ISPF menu options, see the z/OS ISPF User's Guide Vol II.
Who should read this information
This information is for application programmers who use ISPF. Users should be familiar with coding CLISTs, REXX EXECs, or programs in the MVS™ environment.