IEE251I hh.mm.ss PARMLIB DISPLAY | PARMLIB, ERROR[ text
Where text is:
PARMLIB DATA SETS SPECIFIED [error]] [AT IPL | AT hr.mn.sc ON mm/dd/yyyy] [LOADxx DATA SET = dsname | PARMLIB CONCATENATION VOLUME=vol | CATALOG] ENTRY FLAGS VOLUME DATA SET nn f parmvl parmdsn ⋮ ⋮ ⋮ ⋮ X D defvol SYS1.PARMLIB
- [NO ERRORS IN PARMLIB CONCATENATION]
- [MASTER PROCESSING USING THE FOLLOWING PARMLIBS]
ENTRY FLAGS VOLUME DATA SET nn f parmvl parmdn1 ⋮ ⋮ ⋮ ⋮
This message displays PARMLIB information when a DISPLAY PARMLIB command is issued.
In the message text:
- The current time. The time format is in hours (00-23), minutes (00-59) and seconds (00-59).
- If the DISPLAY PARMLIB,E or DISPLAY PARMLIB,ERRORS command is specified, the following will be included in the message for error: BUT NOT FOUND
- The time of the last SETLOAD command.
- The date of the last SETLOAD command.
- The data set where the LOADxx was found. If this field shows PARMLIB CONCATENATION, the member was found using the existing parmlib concatenation.
- The volume where the dsname resides. CATALOG indicates that the volume was found using the catalog entry for the data set.
- The order in which the parmlibs were specified
- Describes how the parmlibs were specified:
- the LOADxx PARMLIB statement
- the default (SYS1.PARMLIB)
- The volume serial for the parmlib data set. defvol is the volume SYS1.PARMLIB resides on.
- The parmlib data set specified in the PARMLIB statement in LOADxx. The data set name can be up to 44 characters long. SYS1.PARMLIB will always be concatenated as the last parmlib, unless it was specified in a PARMLIB statement in LOADxx. If there was no PARMLIB statement in LOADxx, then SYS1.PARMLIB is the default.
- The parmlib data set specified in the IEFPARM DD statement in Master JCL. If PARMLIB statements were specified in LOADxx, this section of the message is not displayed.
The system continues processing.